Omnipure Q-Series-Twist Off Filters- Q5605 Replacement Sediment Filter Cartridge
The Omnipure Q5605 water filter is designed for quick and simple installation with a twist of the wrist. Improves the taste of drinking water and cooking water. The Omnipure Q5605 water filter can be used in beverage equipment, Reverse Osmosis Systems, drinking water fountains, ice machines, and other point-of-use applications. Reduces sediment.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||12 x 2-1/2|
|Media||Polypropylene Depth Filtration|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 – 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 – 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Additional Information||Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head|
- Omnipure Q5605 Filter Replacement Information:
- Easy change system provides a clean method to replace spent cartridges without any mess. Just turn off water & twist to remove filters and replace.
- Filters should be replaced every 6 months depending on the quality of your water.
- The Omnipure Q5605 filer is used as a prefilter in Stage 1 of the 4-Stage PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis System
- The Omnipure Q5605 water filter is used as a prefilter in Stage 1 of the 3-Stage PuROTwist 3000 Reverse Osmosis System
- Omnipure Twist Tap filter heads QNVH B, C, or J, with or without automatic shutoff.
- If you do not have a head for the Omnipure Q-Series filters, you can purchase one of the Omnipure Q-Series heads below in the Related Products section. These heads are valved which means the water will automatically shut off when replacing the Q-Series water filter. The heads are available with 1/4″ quick connect fittings, 1/4″ NPT, or 3/8″ NPT.